Monday, 1 September 2014

HOMECOMING DRESSES*

Hello everybody! All of you going back to high school will probably have some balls like homecoming coming soon and even if you're not going back to high school you might have some fancy events with a strict dress code. 

I recently found a website which has breathtaking dresses that are not only gorgeous but also affordable because no one want to spend 500€ on a dress they might wear once or twice. 


homecoming dresses





Above I put together some of my favourites. As you can see there is quite a lot of variety , I chose the ones I would personally wear but there are many more on the website here so make sure to check them all out! 

Once you have the perfect dress it's time for the purse and the shoes. I would go for a simple clutch, maybe a silver one, only big enough to fit your phone and wallet. You don't want to bring a huge clutch because it will end up bothering you. Shoe-wise, choose a pair that are comfortable (and by that I don't mean trainers but don't go for 15-inch heels, you'll regret it) so that you can dance all night with your friends!

Do you have any balls coming your way? Do you know what you're going to wear?

GET ALL THE DRESSES HERE

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig