Wednesday, 17 September 2014

LONDON FASHION WEEK SS15 || FAVOURITE LOOKS

Aaand the second fashion week is over! Yesterday the London Fashion Week for SS15 ended but left us with a bunch of great designs and outfits that are definitely worth looking at. My favourite collection was without a doubt Marchesa's, the dresses were absolutely beautiful and stunning, I don't think I ever though such breathtaking designs ever in my life before. 
Of course, Marchesa's dresses weren't the onlly designs worth looking at. Here are some of my favourite looks of the LFW:

David Koma || Julien MacDonald || Julien MacDonald

Marchesa || Preen by Thornton Bregazzi || Marchesa

Mary Katrantzou || Mario Schwab || Tom Ford

As all the fashion weeks, this was amazing and we got to see the trends awaiting for us in spring and summer which only makes me even  more excited for summer, as if I wasn't excited enough even though summer 2014 is not over yet. 

Did you watch any fashion show? Which collection was your favourite?

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig