Wednesday, 24 September 2014

MILAN FASHION WEEK || BEST LOOKS

Three fashion weeks down, one to go. Yesterday was the last day of Milan Fashion Week so now it's time to take a look at some of the best looks Milan shared with us. Even though I did love many many looks I do have three favourites - Blumarine, Versace and Fendi. I think these three outdid themselves and brought to us wonderful and stunning designs that left me breathless.  Take a look!

BLUMARINE



VERSACE
FENDI
My favourite outfit is definitely the feather dress by Fendi. I love how the white and pink look together and how the few black feather makes it look a bit more badass. Also the cut-outs help with the badass look and makes it much more sexy. It's so unique and beautiful!!
Are you excited for Paris Fashion Week? 
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig