Wednesday, 29 October 2014

BOOTS HAUL!




Hello people! A while ago I said I would soon do another haul as I was expecting to go shopping once I went back to London but turns out this year my schedule is so busy I barely have any free time so I have not been properly shopping yet. However, I've been buying some stuff at Boots recently so I thought I would do a little haul to kind of keep my word. 

Let's start with the boring stuff. First we have two toothpastes, the only reason why I bough two was because it was 2 for £5 and each ones was like £3 so I though I would buy too as you always need toothpaste. I've never tried these before but they are meant to whiten your teeth... not sure if they'll work at all though. 
Next, let me introduce to my favourite nose strips. These are the best nose strips I've ever tried and they are fairly cheap. I use them once a week and I can really see the difference. 
I also bought what I think is one of the best felt tip eyeliners (Extreme 24h felt tip liner by Collection). It's only £2.99 and it lasts forever. I bought one literally a year ago and it still works but it has started to dry out so I thought I would get a new one. I've tried other eyeliners like the Masterprecise by Maybelline and after a few months it was completely dry so I'm not spending £7 on it again. 
I also got this Garnier eye make up remover as the mascara I am currently using is so hard to remove with my regular cleansing foam. This claims to remove even waterproof mascara so I hope it really works. 
Last but not least I got the Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla & Macadamia. I've heard many people rave about this so after trying many lip balms that did nothing to my lips I decided to try this one out. I don't know if it will work or not but at least it smells nice! 

What is your most recent purchase?

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig