Thursday, 9 October 2014

CHOIES || WISHLIST

Hello everybody! If you've been reading my blogs for a while you might remember that a while ago I featured a flower crown from Choies on my blog (here). Since it's time to update our wardrobes for Autumn I've been eyeing some thing on Choies and trust me, they have GORGEOUS things. I personally love their sweaters, they are so cool and are only like $20! The best thing about it though is that they ship worldwide for free, I know, there is nothing better than free shipping!  

Here are some of my favourite things!

Choies Wishlist


Most of these things are casual because my style is not very fancy but I know American schools (and some not American schools) have homecoming coming soon and Choies has some beautiful homecoming dresses for a very affordable price so you should check them out! 

Had you heard of Choies before? What's your favourite item of the wishlist? 
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig