Wednesday, 15 October 2014

HOLLISTER BODY MIST

Hello guys! I’ve never been one to be obsessed with perfumes or body mists, in fact I rarely used to use them. But that was until I found Hollister’s body mists. I’ve always liked the California vibe that Hollister has but because I’m a student on a budget, I didn’t go shopping there often. Anyway, the other day I went to Westfield to see The Maze Runner but before that I decided that checking some stores wouldn’t hurt me so I went to Hollister. As per usual I couldn’t really afford most clothes but I checked the body mists and perfumes section and fell in love. 


I literally sniffed every single body mist they had and couldn’t decide which one I liked the most as they all smelt like heaven, I was very close give up and buy one of each. However, I eventually went for ‘Crescent Bay’ and I don’t regret my choice at all. 

Let’s start with the packaging, I am sucker for cute and pretty packaging and I must say I quite like this one. It’s simple but sleek and I love pink so the fact that basically everything is pink kind of helps.


Now into the important stuff, the product itself. As you all may know by now, I’m not really good at describing smells but nonetheless I’ll try my best. I would say it is a very girly scent (and one of my flatmates agrees with me so I guess I’m not wrong) and it reminds me of sweets or lollipops. However, it is not a super sweet scent like, let’s say, vanilla; it is just sweet enough. It is also a fresh flowery scent so as you can see I have no idea what it smells like. I’ll just stick to ‘a sweet and fresh scent’. I swear I tried, I even read the ingredients to see if I could figure out what it was supposed to smell like but the only thing I found was a compound named ‘ethylhexylmethoxycinnamate’ which might mean it might smell like cinnamon? I don’t know.  (why don’t they teach me that in lectures? I would really pay attention).

All in all, I would recommend this product, price wise it is not too bad at £11 and you get a 250ml bottle that will last for quite a long time. They also have plenty of lovely smells to choose from so I’m sure you’ll fine one you like. 

Have you ever tried Hollister Body Mists? Do you like them?

P.S. I swear this is not a sponsored post, I just really like that product.

P.S.S. I still have no wifi so I am also uploading this post from my phone so the pictures might not be centred and stuff because the blogger app is shit. 



SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig