Saturday, 18 October 2014

OUTFITS OF THE WEEK || OCTOBER


Hello guys! I’ve never done one of these posts before but I’ve always loved watching OOTW videos on YT so I thought you might enjoy reading one of this. So here you you go, the outfits I wore to university last week! 

So, on Monday I kind of forgot to take a picture of my outfit… oopsies.



TUESDAY

T-shirt: Zara 
Flannel: Stradivarius
Scarf: Primark
Jeans: Zara
Boots: Zara



WEDNESDAY

Sweater: Nalue (can't read the tag properly so not too sure)
Shirt: Primark
Jeans: Pull&Bear
Boots: H&M



THURSDAY

Jumper: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Pull&Bear
Shoes: Converse



FRIDAY

Top: H&M
Flannel: Stradivarius
Jeans: Pull&Bear
Boots: H&M

What's your go to outfit at the moment? 

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig