Wednesday, 1 October 2014

PARIS FASHION WEEK || FAVOURITE LOOKS

Aaand the last fashion week - Paris Fashion Week - is over which means the last fashion week of 2014 is over *le cries*. Anyway, let’s not get sad and take a look at my favourite looks Paris had to offer.

First thing first (try not to sing Fancy… I dare you), let’s take a moment to appreciate these beautiful dresses by Mugler, the leg split is so sexy and daring and it looks just gorgeous and elegant. These dresses would be perfect to go to a premiere or a very fancy event, unfortunately I neither attend fancy event nor can afford buying any of these dresses  *sighs*




Next we have Givenchy, oh Givenchy! I did have high expectations and was very looking forward to it and I must say it did not disappoint me in the slightest. Everything was flawless and the looks were on point. Needless to say, seeing both Cara Delevigne and Kendall Jenner walk down the catwalk made it much better. 




Then, there is Ellie Saab. Choosing only 3 looks was sooo hard, I kept changing them and switching pictures and omg it took me forever to narrow down the hundreds of pictures of the catwalk I had on my laptop to just 3. I think these 3 capture the overall essence of what was seen on the catwalk. 




Last but not least, let's talk about Giambattista Valli's RTW collection. The designs look chic and posh, I feel it's what I would wear if I was a fashion journalist working for Vogue or something like that. Anyway, I love the light colours, you know how I feel about pastel colours: ALWAYS.



So these were my favourite looks of this year's last fashion week, what were yours? 

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig