Sunday, 12 October 2014

RECENT OBSESSIONS #1

Hello people! We all have our obsessions, whether they last a few hours, days or maybe years. Today I’m gonna share with you guys some things I’ve been obsessing over lately, hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

The main thing I’ve been thinking of 24/7 is Castle. I started watching Castle a few months ago on a hot boring summer day and I basically watched 6 seasons in a month, pretty impressive if you ask me. 


Another thing I’ve been loving is pizza. Now, I’ve always loved pizza (who doesn’t?) but recently it’s been brought to a whole new lever. All I have in my freezer is pizza, pizza and more pizza. Oh well!



Next thing is a very very good looking guy named Theo James, the reason of my obsessions is a recent interview to Kate Winslet I read on Marie Claire in which she mentioned Theo and I just remember how hot he is… You go, Theo!


Something else  I’ve been paying way too much attention to is make up in pretty packaging. I’ve always been a sucker for cute packaging to the point I’ve bought some things purely because they looked cute *cough* Baby Lips *cough* but lately it’s been too much, I really need to stop. 



Lastly, as you all may know by now, I’ve been LOVING ripped jeans and it is pretty much all I wear now. They look so carelessly bad ass and make me feel so cool, I love them. I have no words to explain my love. Sorry. 



And these are my recent obsessions, I’ll try to do this kind of post once a month to keep you up to date with my favourite things! 

What have you been obsessing over lately? 

P.S. I uploaded this post from my phone so excuse me if the pictures look weird or too small or whatever. I'll fix it as soon as I get wifi on my laptop
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig