Tuesday, 4 November 2014

AUTUMN LIPSTICKS || FAVOURITES





Hey people! Today is the day when I introduce my favourite lipsticks for this season to you guys. I didn’t start wearing lipstick almost daily until a few months ago so I’m not an expert by any means. Anyway, here you have my favourites. 

My all time favourite lipstick is Lovelorn by MAC. It’s such a pretty colour and perfect for every day. It does look quite pink but when you put it on is more like a nude colour with a subtle pink touch. It looks lovely.


Next is a gloss from Tanya Burr’s  collection in Vampire Kiss. I’m not a lipgloss lover and I actually used to hate them as most lip glosses feel so sticky and gross I can’t even wear them for a few minutes. However, this one doesn’t feel too sticky and the colour is so pretty!

Lastly, this is my newest addition to my make up collection. It’s a very dark colour and OMG I love it so much, I never thought dark colours would look good on me but - not trying to brag or anything- they do. However, this is a very cheap one by Collection and its quality is rather bad so I’m thinking of buying a similar shade by MAC.


So these are my favourite lipsticks at the moment! What are yours?

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig