Wednesday, 5 November 2014

#COSMOPOLITANCHIC || A DAY IN LAS VEGAS

Hello guys! I'm pretty sure most of you have, at some point,  dreamt of spending a few days in Las Vegas with some friends to have the time of your life. This is what the city is known for, whenever you think of crazy times and outrageous adventures, you think of Las Vegas, Nevada. If I was ever lucky enough to go there, my dream hotel would definitely be The Cosmopolitan - luxurious hotel for a reasonable price? Yes please!  The hotel is really breath-taking, I honestly think if I was to stay there I would stay in my suite all day... Anyway, I put together some outfits that would be pretty much what I would or would like to wear if I spent a whole day in Las Vegas. There is an outfit for the morning, one for noon or afternoon and another one for the late hours. 

First, in the morning, I would wear some fancy clothes (because what a better place to wear your fanciest clothes than in Vegas) to go have some delicious breakfast at the Va Bene Caffè with my girl friends. I would go all out with my outfit and then wear my hair au natural and a very natural make up look as well. I am in love with the checked dress and it looks so good together with the floppy hat! 




After an amazing breakfast I would either spend the rest of the day by he pool drinking some cocktails and sunbathing or at the spa relaxing and saving my energy for the night. Either way I would go for a TRIANGL bikini, sunnies, flip flops and a kimono in case I get a bit cold or I want something cover up a little bit. Also, I would wear my hair up in a messy bun so that it doesn't get damage with the chlorine and waterproof mascara because we don't want to look like pandas. 





After a relaxing day by the pool I would go back to my hotel room and change into some killer outfit to go hit the Marquee Night Club or maybe have a quieter night at The Chandelier which is honestly one of the most amazing bars I've ever seen. For the night I would wear a cut-out crop top with some cool high waisted shorts and a nice clutch to have all my essentials with me. Make-up wise I would go for very natural smoky eyes and bold lips. 

And these are the kind go outfits I would wear to Las Vegas. Who knows? Maybe some day I'm lucky enough to wear them! 
What was your favourite outfit? What would you wear to Las Vegas?
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig