Tuesday, 25 November 2014

GIFT IDEAS FOR SISTERS || CHRISTMAS

Hello people! It's time for my first Christmas post of they year!! Yaaay! If you love Christmas as much as I do you are probably getting quite excited about it and have already started thinking some presents idea for your friends and family. When it comes to buying presents for my family, I always struggle - let's face it, buying presents for other people is harder than what it seems. But do not worry, I am here to help you. I'm going to do a series of posts giving you guys presents ideas for you parents, sisters, brothers, friends... This is the first one and it will probably be quite useful if you don't know what to get for your sister. 



1.Make up, of course don't buy make up to your sister if she's,  I don't know, 5 years olds. But if your sister is a teenager/woman or is just into make up you can never go wrong with a fancy lipstick or a nice eyeshadow palette. If I'm buying make up I usually go for lipstick as it's easy to find a shade they'll like and they are not too expensive. 

2. Phone cases. People, and by people I mean me and most girls I know, love getting new cases for their phone. The reason is simple, if you put a new case on your phone it almost looks like it's a brand new phone. You can get very cool one from eBay or brands like Wildflower Cases. 

3. Merch. If your sister is into bands, singers, youtubers, movies... she will probably love you if you  get her some merch like hoodies, t-shirts, beanies, etc. However, if you were to buy merch, I wouldn't buy the 'official' one as it tends to be quite overpriced, you can get nice merch from eBay and it's not as expensive. 

4. Socks. I know what you're thinking: 'aren't socks the worst thing you can get for anyone?'. Well, if you get them plain boring socks the answer is yes, they are. However, if you get them cool socks (Toyshops has very very cool socks...) it's not such a bad present. To be honest, I would like to get cool funky socks for Christmas. 

5.Candles. Who does not love candles in winter? They make the whole room smell fantastic and there are so many scents you will sure find one your sister likes. If you can't decide on one, get her a few! She will be even happier!

6.Mugs. What I love the most about Christmas is drinking hot chocolate every single day. To do that you of course need a mug, the coolest the mug is, the better the hot chocolate tastes - it's as simple as that. 

7. Picture frame. If you want something a bit more personal you can print off your favourite pictures of you two together and put them in a big nice frame and give it to her for Christmas.  It's a very easy and inexpensive gift but very cute at the same time. 

8. Food. Everybody loves food so if you really don't know what to get for your sister, buy a bunch of sweets, chocolates and food she likes and put it in a nice box. It's always nice to get free food. 


What's on your Christmas list?


post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig