Saturday, 29 November 2014

HOW TO MAKE THE BEST HOT CHOCOLATE EVER


Hello guys! Correct me if I’m wrong but everyone loves drinking a good hot chocolate in winter, and even more when it’s all Christmassy and festive outside. Over the years (well more like 2 years) I’ve tried to nail my recipe to make the best hot chocolate ever and I think I’ve found it. WARNING: this is definitely not a healthy recipe, in fact, it’s anything but healthy) 





What you’ll need

SEMI-SKIMMED MILK
CADBURY’S HIGHLIGHTS COCOA POWDER 
CINNAMON
HONEY
MARSHMALLOWS
NUTELLA


How to do it

  1. Heat up your milk  until it’s quite hot not just warm.
  2. Add 2tsp of the cocoa powder
  3. Add 1tsp of honey, a tsp of nutella and a dash of cinnamon. Stir until the nutella and honey have melted and are completely mixed. 
  4. Put as many marshmallows as you like on top (you could use whipped cream as well, but I’m not a fan of it so that’s why I don’t use it) and enjoy your work of art! 
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig