Friday, 14 November 2014

MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE MASCARA

Hello people! Even though I do I love make up, I go for a very simple and natural look most days, meaning that I only use a few basic products - foundation, bronzer, mascara and not much more. Therefore, if when one of the products I use is very good I can easily see it as it stands out. At the moment that amazing product is Maybelline's The Falsies Mascara.




I have been using this mascara for several months and I've talked a lot about it here on my blog. This is literally the best mascara I have ever tried (and I've tried quite a few) by far. I don't have infinite lashes and they are not very thick/dark so a good mascara is everything to me. This one not only lengthens my lashes but makes them appear much blacker and thicker. However, it does not look too clumpy or overdramatic. I use it on both my upper and bottom lashes and I feel like it really opens up and defines my eyes, much better than other drugstore mascaras.

I have the waterproof version and it could literally stays on for days if I didn't use a make up remover so you won't have to worry about it smudging and making you look like a racoon. However when you do want to take it off your regular make up remover won't work so you'll need to use an eye-makeup remover for waterproof mascara. I use Garnier's and it works perfectly fine, it removes it easily and I don't need to use a lot of product. 

So there you have it, my all time favourite mascara. What's yours?
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig