Sunday, 16 November 2014

OOTW: NOVEMBER


Hello guys! It's time for another outfits of the week. The col has recently hit London properly and it's been freezing. All of the outfits you will now see is what I wear under my massive cosy coat, I'm not showing it here because if I did it would look like I am wearing the same outfit every day!

MONDAY
Monday was a pretty fun day despite the fact I had to go to uni. First of all, I got to wear some of my new clothes I had bought on Sunday and on top of that I went to the Mockingly Part I premier in London. I didn't go to the 'proper' premiere, I mean, I didn't go to see the movie or anything but I tried to at least see some of the actors. But, the best part was that I MET MARCUS BUTLER. He was so nice! 
Jumper: H&M
Shirt: Primark
Jeans: Pull&Bear
Scarf: Forever 21
Shoes: Converse

TUESDAY
On Tuesday I only left the house to go buy ice cream so  that explains my lazy and comfy outfit. 


Sweater: H&M
Leggings: H&M
Boots: H&M
WEDNESDAY
On Wednesday I went to a few tutorials so I decided to ditch the sweatpants to make it seem like I at leas have some sort of interest and can be bothered to put some clothes on in the morning.
Jumper: Pull&Bear
Jeans: Pull&Bear
Scarf:H&M
Boots: H&M
THURSDAY
On Thursday I didn't have uni again so I spent the day at home doing some uni work and chilling with  my flatmates whilst eating Ben&Jerry's. 
Hoodie: GAP
Jeans: Pull&Bear
Socks: New Look
FRIDAY
On Friday I did have uni but as it was Friday I decided to go for a simple look that didn't require me to use my brain t 7:30 in the morning.


Jumper: New Look
Jeans: Zara
Boots: Zara

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig