Thursday, 27 November 2014

OUTFIT IDEAS || AUTUMN/THANKSGIVING

Okay so this post was meant to go up on Wednesday but I kind of forgot... oops. Even though these are outfits I put together specially for Thanksgiving they could work for any family dinner or not too fancy event coming up! 
Hello! So today I am here to bring you some inspiration. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day and I'm sure you all Americans are getting excited about all the delicious food you're going to eat (I am indeed jealous...). But you should keep something else in mind other than the food, and that's your outfit. You, of course, want to look cute but you also want to be comfortable as I know you're gonna go crazy at the dinner table. That is exactly why I put these two outfits together! 
The first one is a bit more casual and the second on is on the fancier side but you can change the heels for flats and for a not so fancy cross body bag to dress it down. Also, by adding a pair of heels and maybe a gold necklace you could make the first outfit look much fancier.



Top:Mango
Jeans:John Lewis
Watch:Invaluable
Handbag: Givenchy
Booties: Oasis




Dress: New Look
Necklace: Express
Boots: Fashion Union
Watch: Invaluable
Cross Body Bag: Ted Baker
As you can see I used the same watch for both outfits. This is actually a men's watch from a website I recently came across -Invaluable.com- but despite it being for men I love it and think would look great on a women if styled properly and with the right outfit. 
Happy Thanksgiving! What are you thankful for this year?
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig