Wednesday, 12 November 2014

RECENT OBSESSIONS #3

Hey there!! Around a month ago I did a post on my ‘recent obsessions’ which I really enjoyed doing so I thought I would turn it into a monthly thing. It would be something like  ‘favourites  of the month’ but a bit more different. Anyway, this is what I’ve been loving for the past few weeks.


1.Alexander Wang x H&M. I know the collection only came out a few days ago but I am so obsessed with it. It sold out so quickly though, so I wasn’t able to get anything which makes me very sad.




2. 1989 by Taylor Swift. Can I just say this is probably the best album that has come out this year. I love every single song but my two favourites are Welcome To New York and Blank Space.




3.Christmas drinks. Now that Halloween is over and that Starbucks have all their christmas out I’ve been feeling a bit more festive and been drinking Eggnog Lattes and Almond and Honey Hot Chocolates maybe a bit too often.




4. FOUR by One Direction. This is probably no surprise at all, I mean, I've loved 1D for the longest time so of course I'm also gonna love their new album. But, I must say Midnight Memories is still my favourite album of the boys.




So this is all I’ve been obsessed with recently, what have you been loving?



SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig