Saturday, 6 December 2014

CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE FOR DADS || BLOGMAS

Hello people! I love buying gifts to my family but I also struggle a lot. Trying to find something someone else will like is never easy but I think it's even harder when  that someone is your dad. What do you get for someone who already has pretty much everything he wants? Well, lucky for you, I am here with some answers! Hope this gives you some ideas and inspiration! 
1. Lab flasks - oil and vinegar
2. Nothing, literally nothing
3. YSL Eau de Parfum
4. SANDQVIST Laptop Case
5. Mulberry 2015 Agenda
6. iPad Mini Keyboard Cover
7.Leather Belt

Do you know what you're getting your dad this year? 

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig