Friday, 5 December 2014

FAVOURITE NAIL POLISHES || BLOGMAS


Hey people! If you’ve been reading my blog for a while you will have realised how much I love nail polishes. My nails are almost always painted, mainly in winter when nail polishes last considerably longer on my nails as I don’t go to the pool/beach. Even if it’s not officially winter, it doesn’t feel like fall anymore so I thought I would share with you all my favourite nail polishes for winter and the holidays.



1010N by Manhattan. Oh the good old black nail polish. My first ever nail polish was black (obviously it wasn’t this one) and I remember struggling so much to make my nails look decent but I loved it and that’s how my obsession with nail polishes started.

NUDE by Barry M. I wear this colour all year round but I wear much more often in winter. In summer I don’t really wear make up and my outfits tend to be simpler so I like having bold nails. However, in winter I wear a full make up look and more accessorised outfits so I like having nude nails, I think it looks very sleek. 

MIDNIGHT SPARKLES by Tanya Burr. I obviously bought this one because it’s Tanya’s but the colour is so lovely. I must say, though, the quality is not great and I think it’s quite overpriced. Anyway, I love the colour and I wear it very often!

WATERMELON by Barry M.  This is a lovely dark green-blue colour. It is from the Gelly Hi-Shine range so it kind of look like gel nails and it lasts on a bit longer than the otherr Barry M polishes.

What's your favourite shade for the holiday season?
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig