Monday, 15 December 2014

I'M GRATEFUL FOR...* || BLOGMAS

Hello! Recently I was contacted by Oscar Insurance - who provide a quality health program to New York and New Jersey residents. They asked me if I wanted to do a post about everything I am grateful for this year. I thought the idea was lovely and it would be a good thought to end the year with. Here's everything I am extremely grateful for:


1. INTERNET AND LAPTOPS. My life would not be the same without both of these. I can't even imagine what life would be like without them which I guess is kind of bad... oh well!

2. CHOCOLATE. Life would be sad without chocolate. Chocolate makes everything a hundred times better, if you don't like chocolate we can't be friends. Sorry.

3. CELEBRITIES. This might be a weird one but if there weren't any celebrities, who would I stalk? who would I take outfit ideas from? who would be my phone wallpaper? The struggle! 

Now onto a more serious note...

1. FAMILY. I am grateful to have a family that supports me and that I know will always be there for me no matter what. 

2. EDUCATION. I don't think there is a day that goes by without me thinking how lucky and fortunate I am to be able to go to such a good university in such an amazing city, it is probably what I am most grateful for. 

3. FRIENDS. Having such amazing friends both home and here, life in general (specially revision time!)is much better and worthy. It's also a good excuse not to spend my whole life in front of a laptop...

What are you grateful for this year? 

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig