Wednesday, 24 December 2014

MY FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS FOOD || BLOGMAS

Hello there everybody! Due to the finals I have after Christmas holiday this is probably gonna be one of my lasts posts until January the 20th, when i finish my exams. I’m literally gonna spend the next few weeks locked in my room revising like there is no tomorrow, sounds fun doesn’t it? Anyway, I’ll stop rambling now. Today’s post is going to be about my favourite food to eat during the holidays. I don’t know what I love more, Christmas food or Christmas presents. Here are my favourite foods:


TURRÓN.  This is a Spanish food. It’s made out of almonds, honey and sugar and it tastes like heaven. It’s something a tiny bit similar to marzipan but better. If you don’t like it I’m not sure we can be friends. 

MARZIPAN. To be fair, I love anything that tastes like almonds ot has almonds in it so obviously I like marzipan as well. I like the ones that are tinted and have cute shapes! 

CHURROS WITH CHOCOLATE. Oh my godness, if heaven exists then I think I’ve found it. Churros themselves are amazing but when you dip them in hot thick chocolate, oh boy! It tastes like unicorns and rainbows!

MASHED POTATOES. I used to eat mashed potatoes quite often when I lived at home but now I only get to eat them when I go back for the holidays and we normally have it on either Christmas’ Eve or Christmas Day.

CHRISTMAS SOUP. I’m pretty sure this is a Spanish thing as well. It’s basically soup with weirdly shaped pasta that’s stuffed with meat. I don’t know, we’re weird. 

And these are my favourite foods to eat during the holidays! What are yours?

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig