Saturday, 27 December 2014

PERFECT DRESSES FOR NYE


Buy Here


Buy Here

Buy Here
Hello there! So now that Christmas is over, it's time to think about New Year's Eve, the next big party! I don't think I'm the only who stresses out over what outfit I'm going to wear or what shoes should I pair my new dress with. This year I decided not to go too overboard and opt for a nice dress and a pair os black booties. 
Zara is my all time favourite store (living in Spain, it's safe to say there is a Zara store in every street and it's quite cheap compared to other high-street stores) and it's where I go to when I need some fancy outfit. I selected my favourite dresses for NYE and even though I will not be wearing any of these, I do think they look lovely and would love to! 
Something I have about NYE outfits is that I often buy a gorgeous dress and only wear it that night as it's usually too much to wear to any other kind of event. However, all of these dresses are quite fancy but not to the point where you can't find another occasion to wear it. 
What are you wearing on NYE?
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig