Monday, 1 December 2014

THE CHRISTMAS TAG || BLOGMAS DAY 1

Hello! So decided I would do blogmas as I am a sucker for Christmas. However, I am not going to post every single day as I have no time due to having so many deadlines approaching. I'll keep posting every other day like I am doing now but all of the posts will be, somehow, Christmas related.

I thought that doing a Christmas Tag would be a good way to start this series so, here we go!



1. What is your favourite Christmas film?

I literally love any film that has to do with Christmas but I specially love Home Alone 2 and Santa Clause (all of them). 

2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?

Unfortunately, I haven't. You would think it would snow often in London as it's rather cold but it never does. 

3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?

At home with my family but I would like to spend it in New York someday. 

4. What is your favourite Christmas song?

I absolutely love 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' by Mariah Carey and 'Santa Tell Me' by Ariana Grande.

5.Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?

Yeah always. When I was little I used to open them on the 25th when I woke up but I now always open them on the 24th. 

6.Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?

Rudolph I, Rudolph II, Rudolph II... I clearly can't.

7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?

I don't really know if it counts as a tradition but I am SO looking forward to Christmas dinner, I've been craving homemade food for over a week now and it's honestly all I can think about. 

8.Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
I don't think they sell real Christmas trees where I live so it's fake, I don't know anyone who has a real one to be honest.

9.What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?

Any food that is not British like who even likes mince pies or Christmas pudding? Common people you can do something better. In Spain we have this thing called 'turrón' which is made out of almonds and it is the best thing in the entire world. 

10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?

I think giving gifts, purely because lately I don't even know what to ask for Christmas so I'm not really looking forward to getting something - but of course my moms always manages to get me something amazing. I love buying my sister loads of present because I know she loves getting tons of them.

11. What is the best Christmas gift you've ever received?

An iPod Touch about 4 years ago. I don't usually get big presents for Christmas as my birthday is on the 30th of December and that's when I get my 'big' present.

12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?

New York. No doubt.

13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?

I think I'm somewhere inbetween. I don't suck at it but they don't look incredibly good either. They look alright and I try my best so that is what really counts... right? 

14. Most memorable Holiday moment? 

To be hones I cannot remember anything in particular but I remember once when I was little I woke up very early on the 25th and I was scared to go downstairs (where the tree was) because I thought Santa was there and that if I saw him I wouldn't get any presents or something so I just laid in bed until my parents woke up.

15, What made you realize the truth about Santa?

I can't remember but I remember being in the car with my parents going home and telling them that I knew Santa wasn't real. I cannot remember how I figured it out though.

16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?

Nope. I have never made them for two reasons. First, if you want to achieve something why wait until the new year? Second, I would probably forget about them in about two days.  


17. What makes the holidays special for you?

Now that I'm at uni and don't live at home anymore, I like going back for Christmas and see my family and friends again and spend some time with them even though I spend most of my time in my room revising for Jan exams - but let's not think about that now. 


So that's my Christmas Tag! Hope it's entertained you for a while. 

  I tag you all reading this to do it as well!



post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig