Friday, 16 January 2015

HOLIDAY HAUL!


Hello! I am back! Yes, I am alive!! I took my last final yesterday so now I am sort of free again and ready to start blogging regularly. This post is a bit late (not to say very very very late) but I thought I would still show you guys what I got over the last couple of weeks. Christmas is pretty much the only time of the year when I get presents as my birthday is on December, 30th. Because I am from Spain I also celebrate the Three Wise Men so I also get presents on January, 6th. Anyway, this is what I got this Christmas! 
The first present I got was an early birthday present from my two best friends from uni. They know how much I love make up so they got a lipstick and a nail varnish that match. I haven't had the chance to try the lipstick yet but the nail varnish is lovely! They also got me a phone case but it is for the iPhone 5S so it doesn't really fit mine. I loved it so much, though, that I decided to keep it and now it is used to decorate my bedroom. 

Next, I have my Christmas pressies (aka make up). My mom got me the They're Real Mascara and gel eye liner from Benefit. I had been wanting to try their mascara for ages but I just couldn't justify spending 20€ on it. Now that I've tried it, I'll probably buy it again as it does make my eyelashes look unreal! My sister got me something that I had been lusting over for years and that's it the Naked 2 Basics Palette. 
For my birthday I got even more make up. I got a MAC foundation which I've been using almost everyday ever since I got it and I love it. However, I probably won't repurchase it when I run out purely because of the price (which I guess is quite high) but it will definitely be on my whishlist next Christmas. I also got an OPI nail polish and a necklace. Lastly, I got a voucher for a pair of Panama Jack boots but since I prefer black boots I exchanged that for a pair of black leather boots that I am absolutely in love and it's been the only pair of shoes I've worn ever since I came back to London. 
Finally for the Three Wise Men I got a proper camera. It's the Canon EOS 1200D which was, obviously, the best present I've ever gotten (well maybe that's saying a bit too much but you get the point).
And this is all I got over the holiday season! Hope you guys enjoyed that post and that you all enjoyed your holidays! 
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig