Saturday, 24 January 2015

MAC PRO LONGWEAR FOUNDATION || REVIEW

Hello guys! I recently got my first high-end foundation. Amongst other things, my mom got me the MAC Pro Longwear foundation for my birthday. I had heard many great things about these foundation before but never found the right excuse to buy it. Ironically, I will make you all want to buy it (or not) by the end of this post. 

The foundation retails at £25/$32, which I think is a bit expensive for a foundation but it is a reasonable price for a high-end foundation. 


This foundation is literally the perfect consistency -which might be a weird quality for some people - but I hate it when they are either too runny or two thick but this one is juts right. It is lightweight and it feels like your skin can breath and it's not covered with paste. It blends amazingly well (I use the RT Face Brush Expert) and it honestly looks like I have no foundation on, it seems like I am naturally flawless. It has a satin and very natural finish.
Coverage wise it's medium coverage but you can definitely build it and it won't look cake at all.  
It stays on pretty much all day. I apply it when I wake up at around 8am and when I get home at 6-7pm it's still on looking pretty much like it looked in the morning so that is great! One problem I seemed to have when using other foundation like Rimmel's Wake Me Up or Maybelline's SuperStay Better Skin was that my face got really oily after a few hours which really annoyed me. However, this foundations doesn't seem to make my skin oily at all and it doesn't dry it either. 
Overall, I would really recommend this foundation if you are willing to spent a little bit more. It's definitely worth it! 

Have you ever tried a MAC foundation?
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig