Friday, 30 January 2015

THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO #3

Hello guys! If you're read my previous 'Thinks I'm Looking Forward' posts then you know what these are about. If not, it's not hard to guess. I basically share with you all what I'm looking forward to in the near future. 
MILAN. Yes, I am going to Milan. In February I have a week off which is supposed to be to revise for our exams but our exams are in June so it's kind of pointless... I have a friend who studies in  Milan and as I haven't seen her in two years I thought I would go see her and well a trip to Milan sounds nice as well.

RESULTS. I recently finished my January exams and I'm sort of looking forward to getting the results. I want to know them but at the same time I'm scared so...

SEEING MY DAD AND SISTER. My dad and sister are coming to London in a month and I'm quite excited to see them and spend some time going around London. 
CHOCCYWOCCYDOODAH. To celebrate the end of exams me and my friends went to ChoccyWoccyDoodah to eat some cake. I got the Chocolate Cake and the Milk Hot Chocolate and whilst the cake was not out of this world (but still very yummy) the hot chocolate was A-MA-ZING. I'm planning on taking my dad and sister when they come so I am very very excited to go get some more cake and hot chocolate.  

What are you looking forward to?
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig