Thursday, 22 January 2015

VANESSA HUDGENS || STYLE CRUSH

Hello everybody! I don't think I'm wrong if I say that I am not the only girl who would not only love to have Vanessa's boyfriend but also her wardrobe. She always looks perfect, not too overdressed and not too underdressed. She goes from boho chic to Upper East Side classy in a matter of hours. 
Every time I see a picture of her  I have serious outfit envy, every single time. Her wardrobe seems to be even better than Blair Waldorf's and that is saying something ladies. So, here you have my favourite outfits that Vanessa has worn recently. 












Which one was your favourite outfit?

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig