Sunday, 1 February 2015

MY MAKE UP ESSENTIALS

Hello! Everyone who wears make up quite often will have a few items that repurchases over and over again, like a good mattifying powder or maybe the perfect bronzer. I have a few items that I currently use every single day and think they are really good quality.

1. They're Real Mascara. I got this mascara for Christmas and I've been using it almost every single day ever since I got it. It really makes my eyelashes look like spider's legs and also very very black. One of the best mascaras I've ever tried. It retails at £19.50 but you can get it for £8-10 on eBay. 
2. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. I am sure most of you have heard of this powder hundreds if not thousands of times. I've been using it for 2-3 years now and even though I've never tried any other powder I really love this one. Also, at only £3.99, you can't really go wrong. And yes, it is all smashed so I need to get a new one. 
3.Maybelline Dream Sun Bronzer. I bought this bronzer last spring as the one I had was too dark and looked too fake. What I love about this one is that it has three shades so you can slightly change the colour to suit the season - the darkest one for summer and the medium one for winter. It retails at £5.99.
4. NAKED 2 Basics Palette. I also got this for Christmas and I first thought I would only use it for 'night looks' or fancier looks but I actually use it every day. I'll probably do a post on how I use it so look out for that! It retails at £22 and it has the loveliest shades to use on an every day basis.
So these are my current make up essentials, what are yours?
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig