Wednesday, 25 February 2015

OUT AND ABOUT: ITALY DAY 1

Hello guys! If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram you might know that I recently went to Italy for a few days. I had a week off from uni so I decided to treat myself. I went to Milan, Padova and Venice. I stayed at a friend's house who's Italian so it was cool to have someone local showing me around and telling me about the history of the place. 
I took an early morning flight from London and got to Venice at 11am. My friend picked me up at the airport and we went to her house to drop off my stuff and eat something (yummy pasta). Later that day we met with one of her friends at the Duomo and went shopping. I didn't take many pictures as, well,  as I was too busy shopping. We went to a famous shopping centre called La Rinascente which reminded me of Harrods. I din't buy much due to not having a lot of free space in my suitcase but I did manage to pick up a few items at H&M.








Day 2 will be up  soon!
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig