Wednesday, 18 February 2015

WINTER ACCESORIES

Hello! As much as I would love to wake up to spring weather tomorrow I know that is not going to happen until April at least. So, instead of trying to fight the crispy mornings, let's embrace them. I'm not a big fan of winter clothes as aI feel they are too thick and you look like a ball trying not to freeze. However, I've found that there are some accessories that I reach to quite often and that make me feel like my outfit is on point.  
NECKLACES. I only own a few necklaces but I use them quite often as my go to outfit is black jeans, black boots and black jumper (whoops) so it's quite nice to add a touch of colour. The black and gold one is from Pull&Bear, the gold one is from Boohoo and the silver one from H&M.
BEANIES. I'm not someone to wear beanies every single day but they really are my saviour when it's particularly cold that day. I have a few but, being honest, I only ever wear these two. The pink one is from Primark and the black one from Camden Market. 
SCARVES. Everyone wears scarfs and everyone probably owns a few. This winter I've been obsessed with checked scarfs. I wear them pretty much every day (no jokes). My favourite one is this dark green one from Forever 21. 
Which are your favourite winter accessories?
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig