Thursday, 26 March 2015

MY WORKOUT ROUTINE

Hello! I've been seeing many videos on YouTube about workout routines and healthy eating. I've never been the kind of girl who loves working out and goes to the gym every single day. However, after Christmas I started working out regularly and to be honest I am enjoying it. I am even looking forward to the next time I get to go for a run or to the gym with my friends. Here's what I do when I go to the gym.



ABS. The first thing I do is abs, I usually do two sets of 30-40 Russian twists with a 4kg weight. Then I do two sets of 30 leg raises and two more sets of 30-40 oblique crunches. 

SQUATS. After I'm done with abs I do squats. I do two sets of squats holding a 4kg weight.

ARMS. I don't always do arms but when I do I just pretend I know what I'm doing, I basically take two 3kg weights and try to do something. 

CARDIO. I'm pretty boring when it comes to cardio, I normally just go on the treadmill and run for around 30min.

I normally go to the gym from one to three times a week depending on how busy I am. On the weekends if I wake up early I'll go for a 30min run in the morning to wake me up but that's not really often as I usually sleep in. 

How often do you work out?

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig