Monday, 30 March 2015

NEUTROGENA VISIBLY CLEAR BLACKHEAD ELIMINATING CLEANSER|| REVIEW

Hello! After a hectic, to say the least, week I'm finally home and have some free time so I decided to sit down and write a few posts. A few weeks ago I run out of my usual blackhead clearing scrub and instead of repurchasing the same one I decided to try something new. I went to Boots and picked up Neutrogena's Visibly Clear Blackhead Eliminating Cleanser

 First of all, let me tell you, I have tried thousands of scrubs/masks/ cleansers to get rid of blackheads and whilst most of them left my skin feeling really soft and nice none of them got rid of most of my blackheads so my expectations for this product weren't really high. 
What I love about it is that it can be used as both a daily scrub and a mask. So you can either apply it as a regular scrub or leave it on your face for a few minutes until it hardens and then remove it. It claims to visibly remove blackheads in a week but I wouldn't say that's 100% true. I use it as a scrub every day and as a mask once a week and after a week my skin wasn't that much clearer. However, give it another week and then results become visible. 
Out of all the scrubs and cleansers I have tried this is definitely the best one and I think I'll stick to it until I find something better. At only £4.99 I think it's worth it and would definitely recommend it. And in case you are interested there's an offer of 2 for £5 on Neutrogena products at Boots at the moment so you might want to take advantage of that!! 
What's your favourite skincare product?
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig