Saturday, 7 March 2015

OUT AND ABOUT: ITALY DAY 2

Hello! Recently I posted my first Italy post (here) and as promised, here's the second one!
On day 2 we took an early morning train to Padova, where my friend's dad lives. He spoke Spanish so he explained me the history of the place and showed me around the town, which was absolutely beautiful! After lunch we went to this cafe where I ate a winning dessert (not too sure what it won but hey it won something!); I must say it was delicious!
Then we took another train and went to Venice which was very close to Padova. I didn't really know what to expect from Venice as some people had told me it was stunning and some other people had told me it wasn't that great. But the moment I stepped out of the station, I was amazed by the breathtaking view - picture 6.
Here are some of my favourite pictures I took that day!













Day 3 will be up soon!! 

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig