Sunday, 22 March 2015

OUT AND ABOUT: ITALY DAY 3

Hello! Sorry for the delay but the last post about Italy is finally up! This is day 3 and I spent 4 days but I left at noon  so all I did on my last day was taking the train back to Milan and going to the airport.

I spent my 3rd day exploring Venice with my friend. We went to have breakfast to a really good patisserie where I had something that looked like a giant biscuit with apricot jam, it was typical from Venice and it was delicious. Then we walked to Rio Alto and took loads of pictures (well I took loads of pictures) of all the beautiful canals. Also there was a street near Rialto with a lot of touristic stores that sold masks, pasta... I bought a small gondola for my sister  which was really cute. 

Then we went to have lunch and I, of course, had pizza. After eating the biggest pizza of my life we went to Basilica di Sant Marco. I'm not a fan of churches, cathedrals, basilicas, etc. as my dad literally took me and my sister to every single one when we went to Paris a few years ago. However, I must say that this one was really beautiful and I wish I could have taken pictures inside.  Then we went to what I call 'the main road' because I have no idea what's the name of that street -I tried googling it but couldn't find it-, it was the main one and full of restaurants, stands and many many tourists. There I had some Italian Gelato and, if I'm being honest, I was expecting more. It was really good but I've had ice creams like that in Italian ice cream shops here in London so I was a bit disappointed. Finally, we just walked around Venice and she took me to her favourite spots in the city which were all lovely.












If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig