Wednesday, 22 April 2015

DREAM VACATION

Ever been asked the typical question 'if you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?'. Obviously, that is a very hypothetical question as in order to travel wherever you want you need two things: money and time.  If you are lucky enough to have both,  you're probably envied by quite  a lot of people. However, for the rest of us -who can only travel every now and then- there is this wondeful thing called 'wishlist'. This is where I would go if I could go anywhere in the world. 
USA. This is such a typical one, but I've never been to USA and after watching so so so many films based in that country I feel like I deserve a visit. I would love to go to New York, Chicago, L.A and the Grand Canyon. 
NORWAY. I have something for the north of Europe in general, probably because I am from the south and you know what they say, we all want what we don't have. I've been wanting to go to Norway for a while but can't find anyone who wants to go/ can't find an excuse to go there. 
JAPAN. I feel like Japan is literally another world. I don't tend to go out of Europe when I travel so, even though every country is different and has its own culture, every city is a kind of similar so going to a new european country is not as shocking as if I were to go to Japan where the culture is completely different to what I am used to. 
MAURITIUS. I am no big fan of the beach, I live surrounded by beaches and I  am kind of sick of them. Nevertheless, I would love to go to Mauritius, that place looks like paradise and heaven combined, no joke. Google it, you'll be speechless. It's the most beautiful place I have ever seen. 
 If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig