Wednesday, 29 April 2015

OUTFIT ENVY

Hello everyone!! Procrastination is a big part of finals, if you don't procrastinate at all you are doing it wrong. That being said, at the very top of my 'how to procrastinate' list, we find Tumblr. I spend way too much time scrolling down my dashboard and wishing I had all the clothes I see. If you ever want serious outfit envy, Tumblr is the place to go. In order to somehow alleviate my envy I decided to share with you some of my favourite outfits, which will definitely inspire my summer ootds in a few months. Enjoy! 













I think it's quite obvious that I really am into this whole whit and lace trend, aka festival style clothes.  However, I think I will wait until I am a bit more tan to start wearing white clothes, I don't want to look like Casper! 

What's your favourite thing to wear in summer?

SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig