Monday, 13 April 2015

SPRING OUTFIT IDEAS

Hello everyone! I don't think I am wrong if I say most people are sick of wearing jumpers and winter clothes by now. We are all dying to go shopping and buy some clothes that are more appropriate for spring. 
Before going shopping I like to go onto Tumblr, WeHeartIt or just and online shopping web and try to look at what's in stores and what my favourite celebrities are wearing so that I kinda know what I am looking for when I'm out shopping, otherwise it would literally take my days to get a whole outfit. I put a few outfits together with some pieces that I absolutely love so that some of you can hopefully  get a bit of inspiration for spring fashion! 



spring outfit 2






sprig outfit 1



Most of the shoes featured in this post can be found here!! 

What's your favourite piece of clothing for spring?

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig