Wednesday, 1 April 2015

WHY I LOVE BLOGGING

Hello everyone! Whenever I don't blog for some time or have a few scheduled posts I realise how much I miss it. For the last few weeks most of my posts have been scheduled as I was really busy with university. Now, however, I wouldn't mind spending everyday working on my blog. That's how much I love blogging. Why do I love it? Here's why.

IMG_1871

1. It doesn't feel like work. I think it's in our DNAs to dislike anything that we are forced to do, that being school, an activity, etc. When I blog I feel like I'm doing something productive that I actually enjoy. 

2. It's social. I love it that someone else out there will actually spend some time to read what I write, even if it's just for a few seconds. I think it's a nice thought. Also, I've met some lovely people through my blog and I am immensely glad that I did. 


3. I love writing. I've always loved writing, in fact, before deciding to do chemistry I wanted to do journalism. Now that I am doing a science degree I don't get to write anything other than lab reports very often so I really enjoy writing posts on my free time.

4. It gives me a break. Blogging has obviously nothing to do at all with the degree I am currently studying. Trust me when I say it feels liberating to be able to do something where the word 'atom' or 'molecule' is not mentioned at all after doing pure chemistry for endless hours every single day. I love coming home and spend some time blogging before doing homework or revision. 

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig