Friday, 15 May 2015

THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO #4

Hello! My life has been rather boring lately as all I do is go to uni and revise for my finals, so I thought I would write down and share with you all what I am looking forward to in the future. These kind of posts really cheer me up and make me excited for what is yet to come. Here's what I am looking forward to.
 
IMG_2137

1. SUMMER BREAK. In about a month and a half I will finish my finals and will officially be on summer break. I don't hate university, in fact, I kind of like it but I am tired of revising  every single day so having a few months off  and being able to do other things will be nice to say the least.

2. ITALY. During summer break I am going to Italy with my dad and my sister and even though I already went to Italy in February I am quite excited to go back because a) food b) I didn't get to go to Rome the last time. 

3. GREECE. That's quite far away but I am going to Greece in September with some friends and I am SO SO SO excited. I've always wanted to go to Greece and even though we are not going to Mykonos -sad face- we're going to Greece which is pretty amazing!

4. MOVING. I am dreading moving because out of my flat I can't really be bothered to pack all my stuff and look for a new flat but I am also very excited! I love going to see different houses and then getting to decorate my room and everything, it's so much fun! 
What are you looking forward to?
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig