Sunday, 10 May 2015

WHAT TO WEAR TO GRADUATION? || OUTFIT IDEAS

Hello! Whether you are graduating from high school or university or even if you are just attending a graduation, it's important to wear the right outfit. Graduations are just around the corner -congratulations to anyone graduating!- so I thought I would share with you some dresses that I absolutely love and would wear if I were graduating.  Most of these are on the fancier side just because I like to take advantage of any occasion that allows me to dress up. However, some of them can be easily dressed down with the right accessories and shoes and I included one that's more chilled (the white Coachella-style dress). 


graduation dresses




What's your favorite dress? What would you wear if you were graduating?

post signature

SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig