Friday, 19 June 2015

I'M FREE!!!



Hello! Yesterday I finished exams so I am officially on summer break! wooohoo! Unfortunately the end of exams meant even more stress due to me moving out in two days and having to sort everything out and basically put my whole life in boxes. To top it off, my social life has increased by a factor of infinity ever since I handed in my last final of the year. This resulted in me staying up until 4 in the morning packing up and getting nowhere near enough sleep.  Anywaaay, with all of that all I wanna say is that I might still not post very often until the beginning of July but I will definitely be more active than what I've been during the last few weeks so, look forward to some new fresh posts!!

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig