Friday, 10 July 2015

5 APPS YOU NEED IN YOUR LIFE

Hello! As probably 99% of people my age I spend a decent amount of time on my phone checking social media, texting, taking pictures or just procrastinating. Phones can be quite distracting and addictive, I can easily spend and hour on Pinterest or Tumblr without realising. However, they can be very useful as well and can make your everyday life easier. There are a few apps -that are not social media- that I use on a daily basis and I really love them so I thought I would share them with you all so that maybe you can enjoy them too.
good favourite apps
deliciously ella
1. Citymapper. I first used Google Maps to get around unknown territory but ever since I discovered citymapper, it's all I use. It's specially great if you're using public transport as it tells you when the next bus/train is coming and it's almost always right. The only downside of this app is that it's also available in major cities.
2. SportsTracker. Recently, I've been trying to exercise more often (hasn't happened yet...) and I like to use this app whenever I go running or for a hike. The app uses your phone's GPS to track your route, your speed and the calories burnt. It also saves the workout which I think it's good to see your improvement in the future. 
3.Deliciously Ella. I really like cooking and I love trying out new recipes. This app has many innovative recipes, most of which are on the healthier side but still tasty and delicious! 
4.EasyBib. I cannot be the only one who hates referencing. I always dread the moment when I have to go over my lab report and make sure everything is referenced and that all the references are consistent and in the same format.  Thus, I found app that does the dirty work for me. With EasyBib you can either search a book/paper or scan a barcode and it will reference it for you in your desired format. 
5.CamScanner. There's nothing more annoying than finishing a project and realising you have to scan something before submitting it, or you just need to scan something but don't have a scanner at home. Well, problem solved. With this app you can yous you phone's camera to scan whatever you want and email it to yourself. 
What are your favourite apps?
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig