Sunday, 12 July 2015

LAZY MAKE UP ROUTINE

I don't know about you but I can't stand wearing make up when it's over 30˚C outside. I feel like my face is going to melt and I'm gonna sweat foundation and that's not what I'm buying my foundation for. Hence, I rarely wear make up during the summer time. However, I have to wear make up for some special occasions like when I'm going out for dinner, to some party or I have plans that are on the fancier side. Even then, I try to keep my make up as minimal as possible and just enough to make myself put together and presentable. 

summer make up lazy

First I use NYX's Above & Beyond concealer to cover my dark circles and some marks or decoloration on my face. I try not to use a lot because it's quite a heavy concealer. I then use Maybelline's Dream Sun bronzer to add some depth to  my face and highlight my cheekbones (or at least I try, I still haven't mastered the art of contouring).

To fill in my eyebrows -i.e. a step I can't live without - I use the shade Primal from my Urban Decay's NAKED 2 Basics palette with an angled brush. Depending on my mood, I might use Undone to darken my lash line and give my lashes a fuller look. Regardless of whether I do it or not, I use Benefit's They'Re Real Mascara which is definitely worth the hype. It lengthens and darkens my lashes whilst making them look natural. For my lips, I usually use a lip balm. Right now, my favourite is Nivea's lip butter in Vanilla & Macadamia (even though it kind of makes me hungry...). 

And this is all I use unless I feel really fancy and decide to go all out with my make up which, let's be honest, it's not really that often. 


What's your favourite make up product atm?

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig