Thursday, 2 July 2015

LIFE LATELY

Hello! I know I haven't posted much recently but I've literally had no free time. First I had all my finals so my life was pretty much revision 24/7. Then I had two days two pack all my stuff and leave my flat before going back home for the summer. Once that was sorted,  I went home to Spain together with two friend from London so I was pretty busy showing them around and having a well-deserved break myself. 

Even though I didn't manage to write much for the last month or so I did take some pictures that I thought you would enjoy. For those of you who don't know, I am from Mallorca so I come home every summer and stay here until uni starts again in September. I am not a beach lover but obviously I had to take my friends to the beach since there's a lack of them in London. Going to the beach with foreigners made me realise how pretty the island I was born in is and how lucky I am to be able to call it home. Here are some pictures. 
IMG_9129


me kir and tas



me and tas


IMG_9158
IMG_9150

IMG_9127
What have you been up to recently?
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig