Monday, 6 July 2015

SUMMER SCENTS

I love anything that smells good, you won't find and item in my make up bag that doesn't have a pleasant smell. Hence, I kinda love perfumes and body sprays. I love warm and sweet smells for the winter months, my all time favourite being vanilla. However, during the summer I prefer more fruity and fresh smells. My favourites are the DKNY Be Delicious perfume, l'Occitane's Roses et Reines perfume and the Victoria's Secret Angel fragrance mist. 

perfumes summer

In general I prefer body sprays or fragrance mists during the day since they feel more refreshing and less overpowering which feels pretty nice when it's 35˚C outside. So, during the day I usually use this VS body mist which smells sweet and fresh. When I want something stronger, maybe for a day party or if I'm going out for lunch somewhere fancy I love using my DKNY Be Delicious perfume. I first got this perfume 3 or 4 years ago and I still love it. It is such a fresh smell, it kinda reminds me of apples and for some reason water (I know water doesn't smell...).
Finally,  my most recent purchase: the Roses et Reines roll-on perfume from l'Occitane. It literally smells like roses  but a bit less sweet so if you love the smell of roses you'll probably love this perfume too. Also, the roll-on format is extremely handy since I can  carry it around with me in my purse and reapply it whenever I need to. 
What are your favourite scents for summer?
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig