Monday, 27 July 2015

THE ONE NECKLACE YOU NEED IN YOUR LIFE*

There are some things every girl needs - a nice pair of shoes,  the perfect pair of black skinny jeans, a close group of girl friends and a statement necklace. A good necklace can totally transform an outfit. It can make you go from 'average-looking' to 'absolutely out of this world'. I was recently contacted by Happiness Boutique and they were kind enough to send me the gorgeous necklace you can see down below, so thank you so much!! 
The necklace came in a beautiful package with a personalised note which I thought was so cute! It also came with a Lilly Pulitzer quote and grandma's tips on how to take care of jewellery, again, SO CUTE! Another bonus is that they offer free shipping worldwide. YES, FREE SHIPPING. Oh man, life is great! Also (yes, there is even more), they have the coolest customer reward program - every time you buy, review or share something from their website you get points that you can then use to get free stuff or even a postcard from Berlin! So, they have cute jewellery and clothes, free shipping and the coolest reward program; why are you not checking their website yet? 
I am totally in love with this necklace and I've been wearing it pretty much every day every since I got it. The reason why I love it so much is because, even though it's a statement necklace, it's really easy to style and goes with many outfits. If you know me only a little you'll know that most of my wardrobe is white, black, denim and grey so I can basically wear this necklace with all my outfits. However,  if you want some outfit inspiration to style this necklace check the pictures down below!
Top: Stradivarius
Necklace: Happiness Boutique 

T-shirt: Zara
Shorts: Forever 21
Necklace: Happiness Boutique
Watch: Michael Kors
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig