Sunday, 2 August 2015

AUGUST BACKGROUNDS

Hello! The other day I was really really, like really, bored so I started 'designing' some backgrounds for my laptop and my phone. A few months back I found a really cool background for my iPhone that had the month's calendar in it and it turned out to be the most helpful thing ever. Since I couldn't find another one I liked for the other months I decided to create my own one.  I wasn't planning on sharing them with anyone (how selfish of me...) but why not, maybe some of you are looking for the same thing or maybe you just want a new background! 











The size found here might be a bit too small for your screen so click here to get more sizes! 

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig