Sunday, 9 August 2015

SUMMER SKINCARE ROUTINE

Hello! I take my skin really seriously, mainly in summer when my skin is exposed to the sun, sea salt, chlorinated water and who knows what else. That being said, I like to keep my skincare routine as simple as possible so I stick to the few products I know work for me.


I like to use most of my facial products when I'm in the shower since all of them need to be rinsed and it makes life much easier. I first use Clean&Clear daily scrub to get rid of any dirt and dead skin on my face. To help those annoying blackhead get away I use Neutrogena's Blackhead Eliminating Scrub. This stuff is what I live for, seriously. I've tried tons of scrubs that claimed to help with blackhead clearing but none of them worked for me. This one, however, does work for me. I use it twice a day as a scrub and then once a week I use it as a face mask - I apply a thin layer on my skin and leave it there to sit for 15min and then rinse it off with some warm water. 

I then use L'Occitane's Essential Water toner. I've been using this toner for years and I'm going to be honest and say that I have no idea what a toner does. I know it refreshes me but I'm pretty sure it's meant to be doing something else so  please let me know if you know, that would be helpful. 

Finally I use L'Oreal's Age Perfect cream. I'm only 19 so I don't think I need rejuvenating creams but this one is really moisturising and smells delicious, it also makes my skin glowy so who cares if it's rejuvenating or not. It's never too early to take care of yourself, right?


What are your favourite skincare products?
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig