Tuesday, 4 August 2015

WHAT TO DO IN SUMMER WHEN YOU'RE BORED

Summer boredom is a real thing unfortunately. During the colder months we are all busy with school, work, revision and during our free time we always manage to find fun plans with friends. However, in summer, every time is free time. There is no school and that leaves way too much time in our hands. If you're bored of being bored this summer, here are a few ideas that will make you leave your couch.




BAKE

I love baking, I could spend my whole life baking. In summer, I like trying new recipes and getting creative. I usually bake small portions so that whatever I bake finishes quick and I can bake something else soon!

WORK OUT


I know, who wants to work out in this heat? But if you're lucky enough to have a gym membership or AC at your house, working out is a good way to kill some time. If you don't have AC, it's also a good idea to work out in the evenings when it get a bit colder. 

ORGANISE YOUR CLOSET


Whether we admit it or not, this is something we know we should do but keep putting it off. Going through piles of clothes you forgot you had is not exactly enjoyable but it has to be done at some point and it will keep you busy for longer than you expected.

DO A PAMPER EVENING


We all love pampering ourselves from time to time. So, what a better way to use your free time than taking a relaxing bath, read a book and use a facial mask?

GO TO THE BEACH/POOL


I've never been a big fan of the beach, I can't stand the feeling after getting out of the water and being all sticky and having sand everywhere. However, I do enjoy going to nice beaches with my friends sometimes. Also, if you don't have access to the beach you can also go to the pool and spend a few hours there just chilling. 


What's your favourite way to kill time?

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig