Saturday, 5 September 2015

AUTUMN FASHION WISHLIST

Even though it's technically summer, September means going back to the routine and going back to work or school - which pretty much means summer is over. It's also getting a bit chillier here (still around 30 degrees but hey, at least I can breath now), resulting in me browsing my favourites stores' websites and getting too excited to buy jumpers and boots. With the aim of stopping myself from buying unnecessary things I decided to do a wishlist, which surprisingly doesn't include any black jeans -probably because I already own too many .


MANGO JEANS | As surprising as it may seem, I'm almost sure I don't own any denim jeans that are not ripped and, as much as I love my ripped jeans, sometimes -when it's 0 degrees outside-  I don't really want to expose any skin. I love how classic these are and they seem really easy to dress up or down depending on the situation.

ZARA T-SHIRT | I've been really into black and white striped tops, whether these are crop tops, tees, long sleeved t-shirts or jumpers. They are so easy to wear and look so classy with a pair of black jeans, black ankle booties and a leather jacket #outfitgoals. 

ASOS TRAVEL WALLET | This wallet is meant to be for travelling, it has a pocket for your boarding pass and another one for your passport. However, it can easily be used as a regular wallet since it has a zip for coins, slots for all your cards and the passport and boarding pass pockets can be used to keep receipts or anything else you want to carry around. 

PINK REVERSE RACERBACK  | If I could, I would own all the leggings, sweatshirts and sports bras from Pink, no joke. I particularly love this one though, I like the style and the colours. I like wearing bright colours to work out but I don't want to be spotted from 10 miles away so this is the perfect compromise.

ZARA BLACK BOOTIES | I have a pair that are somewhat similar to these ones but one can never have too many black boots, and they are not EXACTLY similar... I guess. Yeah, I don't really have any other reason to buy these other than 'they are too cute, I have to have them'.

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig